Dog hotel Kingwood TX is a great Internet search if you plan to travel and need a loving place for your dog to stay, as long as your search leads you to Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort. What to do with your dog when traveling is a common struggle among conscientious, responsible pet owners.
If you are traveling by car in Texas and other areas of the U.S. where the weather tends to be warm, it’s difficult to deal with your dog’s safety issues. Leaving a dog in a car when the weather is above 70° can be very dangerous. Never leave a dog inside a car on a warm, much less hot, day.
Put Your Mind At Ease
If you are flying, it’s not easier to bring your dog along since cargo storage can seem like a frightening prospect for your furry family member. The real conundrum is how to assure that your dog’s needs are met, and he has plenty of reasons to be happy, even though you’re away. We have designed Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort dog hotel Kingwood TX for the specific purpose of providing comfort that feels a lot like home for each dog who visits.
Features of a Dog Hotel Kingwood TX
We have provided the highest quality of pet care and dog boarding at Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort dog hotel Kingwood TX since 1990. You can be confident that your cherished companion is on a bona fide canine vacation when he stays with us. You can enjoy peace of mind, knowing that while you are enjoying your travel, your dog is given an ample outpouring of loving attention.
We promise a tail-wagging time to all of our guests.
The following are a few of many reasons you can have confidence that your dog is in good hands in our state-of-the-art facility at Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort-
Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort
- We recognize the individuality of every dog. We have amazing staff members, and one will be assigned to take the time to bond with your pet. The special personality traits that make your dog one-of-a-kind will be learned and appreciated.
- Our number one goal at Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort dog hotel Kingwood TX is for your dog’s stay with us to be a relaxed time free from anxiety but full of tail wags. We have private suites and will transfer a dog into a room with a television to make him feel more at ease. Outside, dogs get to play with toys as they run and get daily exercise. We also have specially formulated gourmet treats that dogs always enjoy.
- The play yards at our dog hotel Kingwood TX are spacious. Your dog will have all the room he needs to run and play.
- One of the favorite features we offer at Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort is our full-sized swimming pool. Swimming is an excellent exercise, and the dogs always get a good 20 minutes of swim time. We’ve found that it’s enough to make a dog feel happily tired from play but not exhausted.
- When a dog hasn’t mastered doggy paddling, we provide a buoyancy vest. Hydrotherapy is excellent for dogs recovering from surgery as well as geriatric, overweight, and arthritic dogs. A signed veterinarian release form is needed for a dog to participate in swimming sessions.
- You don’t have to speculate about how your dog is faring at our dog hotel Kingwood TX. Sign up for Internet monitoring, and you can see for yourself, no matter where in the world you are.
Contact Our Friendly Team Today!
We recognize that dogs are loved by their owners and are usually considered a member of the family. You can have worry-free travel. Know that your furry family member is safe with us at Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort dog hotel Kingwood TX. Give us a call at (281) 359-3790 to inquire about our awesome services!
Kingwood, TX Fun Facts
- Kingwood, also known as the “Livable Forest,” was created by the Friendswood Development Company in 1971 and has grown rapidly.
- We have a population of about 65,000 and has almost 200,000 people living within a ten-mile radius.
- The community is host to various wildlife, including deer, fish, birds, and more, that can be found in the 500+ acres of private nature preserves and parks.
- To find out more, click here.