Dog Spa Katy TX
Dog spa Katy TX is an investment in your dog that he probably deserves. Most pet owners consider their dog a member of the family. Dogs have love and devotion for their owners that set them apart, and the reality is that dogs impart numerous benefits into our lives. Pooches are deserving of pampering. Basic dog grooming is a great way to fulfill responsibilities toward your pet, and scheduling luxury treatment at a dog spa Katy TX is an indulgence for your loyal pet that’s worth the cost. If you aren’t completely convinced, see some of the many advantages a dog can give as well as some of the great services we provide for pampering at Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort.
A Few Reasons to Pamper Your Dog
If you have a tail-wagging, adoring dog greeting you at your door whenever you get home, you know how wonderful it can be to have a dog. Studies have been done, and research provides clear evidence that our lives are enhanced when we share them with a dog. Here are a few benefits of having a dog, some which may seem as random as they are surprising:
- With a dog in the household, children have a reduced risk of developing eczema, a painful and sometimes embarrassing skin condition.
- Children miss fewer days of school, if there’s a dog in the home.
- Got stress? You may be ready to check your dog into our premier dog spa Katy TX immediately upon learning that interaction with your pet can significantly reduce your stress. Spending 15 to 30 minutes with your dog causes neurotransmitters in your brain to release dopamine and serotonin, which are associated with calm and pleasure.
- Your risk of developing cardiovascular disease can be reduced by petting your dog and spending time with him. Research shows that such interaction with your dog can help lower blood pressure, which means the risk of suffering from a number of diseases is also lowered.
Features at a Pet Spa
Your pet’s pampered stay at Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort dog spa Katy TX can include a variety of indulgences. Choose the treatments that would be best for your dog, and he’ll probably love you even more, if that’s possible. Here are some choices at a pet spa for dogs:
- A spa visit wouldn’t really be complete without a relaxing massage, for dogs as well as humans. If your dog suffers from dysplasia, arthritis, or other painful conditions, a massage can provide relief. Massages also increase circulation, which is good for your pet’s health.
- Be sure to add a facial to your dog’s pampered regimen at our dog spa Katy TX. A luxurious blueberry scrub will remove any tear stains and brighten your dog’s entire face, getting it clean on a completely different level than simple shampooing can achieve. A facial also leaves your dog’s face smelling so good.
- We have full-sized pools at our dog spa Katy TX and, actually, all of our locations. Swimming is great exercise, and it’s also a lot of fun. We give dogs that have a signed release from their veterinarian 20-minute swimming sessions. For dogs rehabilitating after surgery or that have arthritis or are overweight or geriatric, swimming is an excellent activity that doesn’t cause stress on the bones and joints. Buoyancy vests are provided for dogs that haven’t quite mastered the art of doggy paddling.
Your dog is a wonderful benefit, and he adds to the joy in your life. Chances are, in your heart you know he deserves a luxurious time of pampering at Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort dog spa Katy TX.