Pet Boarding Katy TX
Pet boarding Katy TX is a valued service, though pet owners are time and again in a predicament when facing separation from their fur babies. Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort can furnish you with copious cause for tranquility and peace of mind because we cater to canines and felines in most satisfying fashions. Our determination to make pets feel entirely at home brings tremendous success in the matter of combatting stress. We have the pet boarding Katy TX that recognizes the natural anxiety that a switch in location and schedule might create in a dog or cat. We believe the reason our first humble facility has multiplied into four state-of-the-art kennels is because we have a propensity for recognizing and reducing fretfulness in pets.
The Stress Substitution
Anytime a cat or dog is in a position of being forced to change or adapt, the natural response is stress. At Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort pet boarding Katy TX, we particularly address this predictable conundrum. The scientific community has provided a wealth of instructive information that can help us guarantee an environment that is as anxiety-free as possible. We recognize that euphoria, more confidence, and a higher level of alertness are attributes demonstrated by a dog experiencing the advantageous form of stress. When a dog has acute or chronic stress, it can be identified by a dog’s increased hyper activity, which could lead to jumping; irritability; and the inability to learn.
Many conscientious pet owners have been alert to the tendency for their felines and canines to experience anxiousness, even in a dependable and high quality facility for pet boarding Katy TX such as Dog’s Day Inn. Their concern is understandable, since the wrong kind of stress is not a desirable outcome. The following is information garnered from painstaking research about dogs, cats, and stress:
- A certain type of stress is valuable. Excessive or negative stress, on the other hand, is otherwise referred to as “distress.” A pet under stress may exhibit aggression or behavioral problems and could become susceptible to contracting an illness.
- Each individual pet has his own level of vulnerability to stress. At Dog’s Day Inn pet boarding Katy TX, we expressly determine to become familiar with each pet’s individual personality, and the ultimate goal is to help reduce anxiety.
We have learned that there are five freedoms that dogs and cats must have, in order to circumvent negative stressors. Each of these five freedoms is comprehensively addressed at our pet boarding Katy TX state-of-the-art facility, as follows:
- Pets must be free from hunger and thirst. We tend to this foundational need with meticulous care. We also ask pet owners to consider bringing along their pet’s food, to help ensure that no digestive issues occur while dogs are enjoying pet boarding Katy TX.
- Dogs and cats need to be free from discomfort. We strive with all due diligence to satisfy this essential need. One strategy is to provide the sights and sounds of television throughout the day and another is to urge pet owners to send favorite items, which helps to create a homey milieu.
- Pets need to be free from fear and distress. We tackle this issue early, by creating an environment in which dogs and cats can develop an attachment to the staff member assigned to them.
- Dogs and cats need to be free to express normal behaviors. We see this as the freedom for pets to be themselves, and this is also encouraged among those fortunate enough to get in on pet boarding Katy TX at Dog’s Day Inn.
- Felines and canines have the need to be protected from pain, injury, and disease. Constant supervision and required inoculations are two ways we address these needs.
Don’t put yourself through any further torment when leaving your dog behind becomes inevitable. Contact us without delay at Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort for pet boarding Katy TX that is devoted to creating a stress-less atmosphere.