With support from certified staff members at Dog’s Day Inn, you can feel confident in having your dog undergo some critical directive training at our Atascocita TX Dogdaycare location.
Why Does My Dog Refuse To Answer Commands?
Picture this scenario. You’re with your dog at home, and you want him to stay at a particular spot while you go grab something. He ignores your command and follows you around everywhere. Or perhaps you’ve commanded your dog to sit, but he simply turns his head towards you.
It makes you chuckle a bit because it’s cute. However, it ultimately leaves you confused as to what went wrong.
Dogs can have the tendency not to react to your commands. Or even worse, some pups respond to commands in an irrationally negative way.
There can be several reasons why your dog hasn’t been responsive to your everyday commands. There are plenty of factors that go into a dog’s dismissal of your commands.
It could be that he just forgot how to respond or that he’s simply going through a “phase,” which period early in the dog’s age where they start to show some defiance.
As a dog owner, you can’t exactly pinpoint it to one conclusion. Every dog is different.
No matter how much your research into the reasons why your dog isn’t listening to your commands, the myriad of internet solutions to the problem is far less likely to work with your beloved baby.
If the problems continue to persist over a long period of time, the chances are that you need a trainer to aid you. Having a trainer coach your dog into responding to simple is quite simply the best thing a dog parent can do.
A trainer opens the door not only your dog being more responsive, but it also gives way to your pet, showing you a little more kindness and respect.
Our day care facilities are the appropriate setting for your dog, as it allows our certified trainers to mold your dog into teachable and obedient pets for years to come. Ultimately, you get peace of mind when giving commands.
What Our Training Program Offers
With respect to all doggy trainers out there, we realize that choosing one to coach your dog to simply obey simple tasks can be tough.
However, our doggy day care is firm in our ability to provide the necessary tools and lessons your dog needs at our spacious, 4 x 6 indoor and outdoor Atascocita TX Dogdaycare.
The amazing qualities that come with the dog training regimen at our daycare include:
- The Basics – Our giant staff of professional dog trainers is imbued with decades of experience. Each of them has enough time with teaching different breeds. With this intact, your dog will learn the basics over the course of 14 days. The basics include commands that every dog should be familiar with, such as sit, stay, heel, and come. This is accompanied by easily transferrable hand signs and verbal cues that we help you learn when we return the dog to you.
- The Necessary – To reiterate, Dog’s Day Inn training is vastly different from other training methods out there. We specialize in what’s called On Lead training, which utilizes a leather leash and chain collar. This approach is different from the usual treat reward some trainers offer when dogs complete a task. Through this method, your dog will learn the skills needed to be obedient dogs and learn how to actively apply these newfound skills in everyday settings.
- The Fun – We may do away with treat rewards entirely, but we replace that with the reward with genuine playtime. In between these training sessions with our teachers, your dog will constantly be given the opportunity to be themselves in our playground facilities. Not only this gives them a peaceful respite from day to day, but it allows your dogs the opportunity to reflect on what they’ve learned. If your pet is on a particular diet, we usually follow up their feeding time with a play session.
These are the three attributes that make up our one-on-one training sessions with your dog. After the 14 days are up, a trainer and your dog will meet up with you for an assessment at our pet resort. The test will analyze if your dog can apply its training to his responses.
As noted before, we transfer all the directives to you so that everyone involved can make an accurate assessment of the dog’s growth and obedience level.
While our approach is straightforward and minuscule, we’ve found that the methods have been well received by both the dogs and the parents. This is elevated because of our great care.
Dog’s Day Inn also offers full-fledged swimming lessons throughout the dog’s stay in our daycare suites. The aim of our doggy daycare is to help your dog become comfortable during their stay.
Your dog will enhance its swimming techniques during the Aqua Excercise.
With the written consent of your dog’s primary veterinarian, the aqua exercise serves as an excellent avenue for dogs to improve their swimming. It’s also great for dogs who fear being around large bodies of water.
Here your dogs will engage in movements that help strengthen their joints and muscles. With the guidance of our instructors, your fur baby will be paddling on its own before you know it.
This activity also encourages familiarity with water, as they’ll be wearing swimming vests the entire time.
Not only are our pools relaxing, but they’re also pretty safe. Each swimming session only lasts for 20 minutes.
We encourage the use of our swimming activity for dogs who are overweight, geriatric, and show signs of arthritis.
The combination of our directives training and Aqua exercise will improve your dog’s well-roundedness.
Most Texas daycare facilities are unable to offer this kind of attention to your wonderful pup.
Sign Up For Our 14-Day Training
If your dog is refusing commands, chances are he needs proper training in order to improve. Dog’s Day Inn is your number one source for your all-in-one daycare and training facility. If you’re searching for the perfect Atascocita TX Dogdaycare, give us a call at (281)-441-4300.
Fun Facts About Atascocita, TX
- Atascocita, Texas, is located in the northeastern part of Harris County, eighteen miles northeast of downtown Houston.
- Atascocita is bordered by Lake Houston. It is also home to many parks, golf courses, and country clubs.
- The city was originally named Atascocita Road or Atascocita Trail. It was established by the Spanish explorer Alonzo Deleon, for military and trade use in the early 1700s
For more information about Atascocita, TX, please visit the official website.