Dog hotel Katy TX is a big help for dog owners who know the stresses of traveling with their beloved pets. It is often a better choice for owners and pets to board your dog at Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort. There are many things to consider when making such an important decision about what to do with the furry member of your family. More often than not, experts would recommend you put them up at Dog Hotel Katy TX for their own dog vacation.
Complications of Bringing a Dog for Travel
Traveling without pets requires plenty of planning and preparation on its own but adds bringing your dog to the mix and it further complicates the issue and still may be the wrong choice. Although you may believe your dog would not be able to handle temporary detachment from you, it is often worse to bring them along, having to leave them in unfamiliar places like your hotel or in your car unaccompanied. Most dog owners cringe at the thought of flying with their dog. Having them travel with cargo naturally sounds unpleasant and possibly even scary.
Vacation For Your Dog
At our dog hotel Katy TX, your pet will receive the attention and playtime needed to keep him happy and relaxed. Oftentimes, people choose to take their pets along for travel because they worry that they cannot trust leaving them with family or people they do not know. There is no need for worry when leaving your furry friend with Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort. We work hard to give your pet a fun and safe experience so you can enjoy a guilt-free trip.
Benefits of Dog Hotel Katy TX
Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort has over sixteen years of experience providing top-notch pet and dog care with all the comforts of home. We have four convenient locations around the Greater Houston area. Our focus has always been to create an environment that provides everything needed to give our four-legged guests the best possible experience that keeps them relaxed, with happy hearts and wagging tails. We offer outdoor playtime with toys, have televisions, private suites, and Peanut Butter Kong time.
We choose our staff wisely and only hire the best. Our caring staff of dog lovers is dedicated to each and every pet that comes through our doors. Each dog is assigned a caregiver who makes it their mission to spend the time needed to create a connection with your dog. We treat your dog like we would treat our own for the entirety of their stay with us: with care, love, and concern.
Other Activities Four Your Furry One
- At Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort we have commodious play yards so that your pet can run around and get sufficient daily exercise, with plenty of space for playtime.
- You may not be the only one getting to go for a swim on your trip! Dog hotel Katy TX offers hydrotherapy for pets released with a veterinarian’s signature. Your pet can take part in 20-minute swimming sessions which have so many health benefits. For the elderly, overweight, and arthritic dogs, swimming can be especially beneficial. It is easier on the bones and joints than the typical exercise of running or walking, which many humans can relate to, as well!
- To ease any doubt, fear or worry, dog hotel Katy TX offers internet monitoring so you can see your favorite pawed buddy from anywhere you go.
- Our facilities were specially designed for the very purpose of keeping your dog comfortable with a sense of home so he can get the most out of his stay at dog hotel Katy TX.
When choosing a place to leave your dog during a trip, keep your standards high and go with Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort. You can go on your trip with peace of mind, knowing that your dog will receive amazing care at our dog hotel Katy TX.
Katy, TX Fun Facts
- The City was founded on rice farming in the late 1800s and was formally incorporated in 1945.
- Katy is Known as a UFO Hot Spot.
- Katy Magnolia Cemetery is known by Texas ghost hunters as a historically haunted site.
- For more interesting and fun facts click here.