Pet spa Katy TX provides the ideal opportunity to shower your beloved dog with much-deserved pampering. After all, as Mira Grant said, “There is nothing truer in this world than the love of a good dog.” If you want to do more than spoil your dog with basic pet grooming, why not schedule your dog for the pet spa Katy TX at Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort?
Pet Spa Options
When it comes to a pet spa Katy TX, the saying is true that you get what you pay for. The price tag is higher for the pampering only available at a spa, and your dog will reap the benefits. The following are examples of some of the services you can request for your favorite pooch:
- An add-on that many couldn’t fathom doing without is a facial. A blueberry scrub will clean and brighten your dog’s face on a level a mere shampooing can’t achieve. The antioxidants will rejuvenate your dog’s appearance and leave him smelling oh-so-sweet.
- The deep clean achieved with a professional dog shampoo is a pleasure for dogs, even if special shampoos are needed for medical reasons. When you bring your dog to Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort pet spa Katy TX, we can use a shampoo that helps with body odor, dandruff, itchiness, and dry patches. Upon request, an all-natural luxury flea bath, free of insecticides, can be part of the plan for pampering. Hypo-allergenic shampoos and conditioners are also available, for dogs who struggle with allergies.
- Oatmeal baths can be the highlight of a visit to a pet spa Katy TX. Dogs with constant itching because of irritated or dry skin get relief with an oatmeal bath followed up with a hot oil treatment. Not only do hot oils revitalize the skin, it adds moisture to a dog’s coat.
- We take nail care to another level when a dog is getting the full spa treatment. In addition to clipping the nails, we file and polish them. No doubt, your dog is ready for a professional photoshoot after a visit to the pet spa Katy TX.
- A dog’s teeth can get extra attention, as well, at the spa. We use tartar-fighting toothpaste that promotes healthy gums and helps keep the teeth white and bright. Healthy teeth are important to overall good health.
- You can make arrangements to drop your dog off daily to enjoy deluxe accommodations in his home away from home. Daily visits are available for a lofty price, and they include one-on-one attention, exercise, and snack times.
- What spa visit is complete without a massage, whether dog or human? A sports massages and Swedish massages are available at or Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort pet spa Katy TX. Your dog will enjoy such benefits as increased circulation and relaxed muscles. Arthritis, dysplasia, and other aches and pains can be relieved with an expert massage.
- We offer pool time for the lucky dogs who visit our pet spa Katy TX. Swimming is an excellent form of exercise, and it’s great fun for canines. Dogs swim for about 20 minutes at a time, which is usually enough for a dog to feel well-exercised though not exhausted. There are wonderful benefits to swimming for geriatric, overweight, and arthritic dogs, largely because playing in the water is gentle on the bones and joints. A veterinary release form is required for your dog to get in on the pet pool fun.
What Are You Waiting For? Treat Your Pet Today!
Is your dog the loyal type who never fails to greet you with unbridled love and affection? You know he deserves to be pampered with TLC. Schedule a visit at Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort pet spa Katy TX today.
Katy, TX Fun Facts
- The City was founded on rice farming in the late 1800s and was formally incorporated in 1945.
- Katy is Known as a UFO Hot Spot.
- Katy Magnolia Cemetery is known by Texas ghost hunters as a historically haunted site.
- For more interesting and fun facts click here.