Dog spa Kingwood TX is the supreme way to reward your dog for his unquestionable loyalty and unending affection. More than a few have realized that dogs are like humans in many ways. In fact, most people recognize their dog as a member of the family.
In the same way that humans love a luxurious spa treatment, dogs love the pampering they receive at Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort. A spa treatment does more than basic grooming to make your pooch look and feel his very best, and the cost is also higher.
Research shows that a dog is worth any price you pay to make him happy. Dogs improve the quality of our lives and help us stay healthy and happy!
We are a team founded in 1990 with the promise to provide excellent pet care no matter where you are. I believe we have more than exceeded that promise.
Dogs are more than just pets; they are family. So, they deserve to be treated like such. There are so many reasons to choose My Dog’s Day Inn as the place for your pet to thrive.
5 Reasons Dogs Deserve a Dog Spa Kingwood TX
The loving devotion your dog has for you is probably clear every time you arrive home to joyful tail-wagging. The following are some of the ways these adorable creatures improve our lives:
- Make it a point to spend at least 15 to 30 minutes focused on your dog as a prescription for reducing stress. Research clearly shows that our doggy playtime causes serenity and pleasure due to the release of dopamine and serotonin in our brain. You can repay the favor by giving your dog stress relief at a dog spa in Kingwood TX.
- The health benefits a dog can give are sometimes surprising. Research has revealed that children have a lower risk of developing eczema and pet allergies if they grow up with a household dog.
- Children miss less school during the school year if they have a dog.
- Petting your dog can lower your blood pressure, which means your dog helps avoid many illnesses associated with the symptoms.
- Dogs need daily exercise, and so do all of us. Having a dog forces us to get out and get needed physical activity.
Pet Spa Features
The pampered session you schedule for your furry friend at our dog spa Kingwood TX can be designed to meet your dog’s particular needs or to meet your own preferences. The following are a few of the features of a pet spa:
- A blueberry facial scrub is a must-have for many dogs. This feature is an add-on that often surprises, with impressive results. The doggy facial cleans and brightens a dog’s face much more effectively than what shampooing can accomplish, including removing tear stains. Antioxidants in the scrub will rejuvenate the appearance of your furry friend, and the smell is lovely, too.
- One of the best benefits at a dog spa in Kingwood TX is a massage. Any dog can have his stress level lowered with a massage. If your pet suffers from dysplasia, arthritis, or a variety of other painful conditions, a massage can bring relief.
- At Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort dog spa Kingwood TX, we have a full-sized pool. When you bring your dog in for pampered treatment, be sure you have a signed swimming release from your dog’s veterinarian. Dogs greatly enjoy Twenty-minute swimming sessions, and they typically get an adequate level of exercise without becoming overly exhausted.
- If your dog is rehabilitating from surgery or if he is geriatric, overweight, or arthritic, hydrotherapy is excellent. We provide buoyancy vests at our dog spa in Kingwood, TX, for dogs that aren’t strong doggy-paddlers.
Let Us Pamper Your Pet!
Finally, your dog may be providing you with numerous benefits that you aren’t even aware of, which is reason enough to reward him with a luxury visit at Dog’s Day Inn Pet Resort.
Contact us today and set a time to bring your furry family member for an amazing time at our dog spa Kingwood TX.
Kingwood, TX Fun Facts
- Kingwood, also known as the “Livable Forest,” was created by the Friendswood Development Company in 1971 and has grown rapidly.
- There’s a population of about 65,000 and has almost 200,000 people living within a ten-mile radius.
- The community is home to various wildlife, including deer, fish, birds, and more, found in the 500+ acres of private nature preserves and parks.
- To find out more, click here.